Front end developer:
67-69 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BQ
We are a creative led digital studio. We connect audiences with our clients, who are a range of forward-thinking national and international brands. Our vision is to help them stand out with strong creative, thoughtful strategies and industry leading production.
We need a hard working, adaptable, reliable and quality-focused person who can run complex projects and make amazing work.
We are constantly looking to improve and learn. The successful candidate will be trusted with large builds and help guide the tools and technologies we use. We’re looking for a team player who likes to collaborate, values learning and has a sense of humour.
The role needs:
- To develop websites/API’s/CMS/Apps
- Maintain and improve our workflow
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and responsiveness
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Assist developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality standards and consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
You will need:
- 3-5 years work experience as a developer
- Attention to detail and a love of quality
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Please don’t contact us if you’re a recruitment agency
Please use this form to get in touch and we'll be back to you in no time!