- The product will be compatible with a range of the latest smartphones and tablet devices, specifically devices running the latest versions of Apple iOS and Android operating systems, using the default supplied browsers for these devices.
- Electric Circus will develop the site to be compatible with the above specifications at the point of launch and will test across a range of current devices to ensure that the end user’s experience will be appropriate to the capabilities of the browsers and devices. We won’t test on customised versions of any browser (which for clarity includes browsers into which a user may have installed extensions), or in older browsers or operating systems. Any changes required due to requirements for the site to work with customised versions of current browsers; legacy browsers or legacy operating systems will require a separate specification and may be subject to additional charges.
- Throughout the project unforeseen changes may be required to the original scope of work detailed in this document. These may occur due to changing requirements, unexpected delays, lack of available resources of either team, or unforeseen issues, all of which can alter the scope costs and timings. If changes occur the client should issue a written change request to Electric Circus who will then assess the implications of the change and provide a timing plan and budget estimate where applicable.
- Should the client wish to cancel a project after work has commenced, Electric Circus Digital Ltd will retain any down payment. Depending on the amount of work done, the client will also be required to pay a kill fee, to cover work done on the project so far. This kill fee will be based on the percentage of the project completed.
Payment and Costs
- At the commencement of a project, Electric Circus Ltd requires an initial payment of up to 50% of the project cost before work can commence. The client will be invoiced for the remaining balance on completion of the project.
- Standard payment terms are a maximum of 30 calendar days
Ongoing Maintenance & Site Support Costs
- The outlined project costs are for initial production works only. Any ongoing maintenance requirements (including hosting management) will be subject to a separate service level agreement, to be agreed between the parties where required.
Liability and Limitations
- Electric Circus Digital Ltd will do its best to ensure facts and statements in all work it produces does not infringe upon any copyright or other right of a third party. However, Electric Circus Digital Ltd can’t be liable to the client, or any third party, for damages, including lost profits, lost savings, complaints, claims, litigation or other incidental, consequential or special damages which arise regarding any project or assignment. Consultancy is provided in good faith, but Electric Circus Digital Ltd cannot accept liability of any kind for actions that clients take, or refrain from taking, as a result of advice from Electric Circus Digital Ltd.
- If any provision of these terms of business shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the terms of business and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The clients cannot transfer their contract with Electric Circus Digital Ltd to anyone else without permission from Electric Circus Digital Ltd.